AHSIE – Alliance of Hispanic Serving Institution Educators
- Awarding several scholarships for students from HSIs to attend the 6thAnnual HSI/Title V Best Practices Conference at the University of La Verne in La Verne, CA from March16 - 19, 2014.
- Visit http://www.ahsie.org/scholarship/ for application details.
- Deadline to apply is FRIDAY, JANUARY 10th 5:00pm
LifeShield - Smart Home Scholarship Program
- Amount of Award: $1,000
- Deadline: December 31, 2013
- For the general student body
DOMO - DOMO Scholarship For Business Management
- Amount of Award: Two (2) $2,500 Scholarships
- Deadline: 2014 academic school year
- General, Business, Business Management, Analytics
- Go to http://www.domo.com/#scholarship for more information
- The BigSun Organization is proud to be able to continue to help young athletes succeed in their academic pursuits. We are offering an annual scholarship to a deserving student. All students athletes are eligibile for this award, regardless of which sport they are participating in.
- Deadline - June 20, 2014
- Amount of Award - $500.00
- The successful applicant will be a high school senior or be attending a post-secondary institute and currently involved in some sport at that institution or in the community.
- Please visit our website at http://www.bigsunathletics.com to learn how to apply.
Rocky Mountain Mattress
- Offering an annual $1,000.00 scholarship as a prize to the winner of the Mark A. Forester essay contest.
- Details about the contest and scholarship prize can be found here: http://www.rockymountainmattress.com/company/mark-a-forester-scholarship.php
- Offering a semiannual $1,250.00 scholarship as an award for winning a writing contest.
- This contest is available to all students, regardless of major, and details regarding the contest and scholarship can be found here: http://www.lowvarates.com/ At the bottom of the page you will find the Scholarship tab to bring up their modal.
- Offering a semiannual scholarship of $1500.00 awarded to the applicant that shows to most creativity and practicality in a design using their basic shade sail product.
- Further details regarding deadlines and requirements are held here at: https://www.tenshon.com/scholarship.html
Aaron Seever Sales Scholarship
- Bulwark Exterminating has created a scholarship to reward hard working students with ambitions for salesmanship. This scholarship honors Aaron Seever, a dedicated salesman whose creativity and passion drove him to success.
- The scholarship rewards a different student $500 every semester, along with an iPad Mini. Students must fill out the information required, including two 50 word or less essay questions.
- Go to http://www.bulwarkpestcontrol.com/scholarship.php for more information.
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Undergraduate Transfer Scholarship Program
- Scholarships worth up to $30,000 per year to community college students to help them earn a four-year degree.
- Application deadline is January 16, 2014.
- Go to http://www.jkcf.org/scholarships/undergraduate-transfer-scholarships/how-to-apply/ for more information and application.
A.W. Bodine-Sunkist Memorial Scholarship
- Provides funds for undergraduate students from agricultural backgrounds who are in need of financial assistance to further their educations.
- Award amount varies but averages $2,000 per academic year.
- Application deadline is April 30, 2014.
- Go to http://www.sunkist.com/about/scholarship_application.pdf for more information and application.
Fred Rogers Memorial Scholarship
- $10,000 scholarships awarded to encourage television careers that further the values and principles of Fred Rogers’ work.
- Eligible majors include:
- Early childhood education
- Child development/child psychology
- Film/television production
- Application deadline is January 14, 2014
- Go to http://www.emmysfoundation.org/how-apply-1 for more information and application.
DegreeDirectory.org Undergraduate Academic Business Scholarship
- $1,000 scholarship is meant for students who are pursuing business academic majors.
- Application deadline is April 1st, 2014.
- Go to http://degreedirectory.org/pages/scholarship_home.html for more information and application.
AES Engineers Scholarship
- $500 Scholarships are intended for future leaders across a wide spectrum of fields of study. This award is available to high school seniors and all students attending a post secondary educational facility.
- You are not required to be taking Engineering courses to be eligible.
- Application deadline is October 6, 2014.
- Go to http://www.aesengineers.com/scholarships.htm for more information and application.
Asian Pacific Fund Scholarship
- Scholarships to students attending a Bay Area community college with a strong commitment to transferring to a four-year college or university.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Full-time enrollment in a Bay Area community college for the 2014-2015 academic year
- Minimum grade-point average of 3.0
- Asian Heritage
- Strong commitment to transfer to a 4-year college or university
- Resident of either Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Solano or Santa Clara county
- Check website for application deadline.
- Go to www.asianpacificfund.org/awards/asianpacificfund.shtml for application and more information.
The Chicana Latina Scholarship Fund
- $1500 scholarships to assist Latina students in completing their undergraduate and graduate college education. These scholarships are available on a competitive basis to continuing undergraduate and graduate female college students of Latino background.
- All scholarship recipients are required to attend the Leadership Institute.
- Application deadline is March 2014.
- Go to http://www.chicanalatina.org/scholarship.html for more information and application materials.
LIFE Lessons Scholarship
- $5000 and $1000 scholarships to benefit college and college-bound students ages 17-24 who have suffered the death of a parent or guardian.
- Go to www.lifehappens.org/scholarship for more information and application materials.
Soroptimist International Women’s Opportunity Award
- Eligible applicants must be women who provide the primary financial support for their families, and who are enrolled in or have been accepted to a vocational/skills training program or an undergraduate degree program. Applicants must demonstrate financial need, and cannot have already earned an undergraduate degree. Only residents of Soroptimist International of the Americas' 19 member countries and territories are eligible to apply.
- Two awards in the amount of $1500 and $1000.
- Go to http://www.soroptimist.org/awards/awards.html for more information and application materials.
B. Davis Scholarship
- The creators of the “ScholarshipQuestHelper” website are offering a scholarship for 2010.
- Please visit our website at http://www.scholarshipquesthelper.com to read about us and to apply for our scholarship. While you’re there, please browse through the rest of the site to learn more about applying for scholarships.
- Our website was developed solely for the purpose of helping students locate and apply for scholarships. We are trying to improve the students chances for success. The site is free and we charge nothing for the information or the application.
- The deadline for applications is May 26, 2014
- Amount of Scholarship: $1,000
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at http://www.studentawardsearch.com/scholarships.htm
California Strawberry Growers’ Scholarship Fund
- Scholarships starting at $200 to support children of California strawberry farm workers.
- Eligible students must be current full-time college students at a four-year college/university, junior college or accredited trade school.
- Scholarship deadline is March 1, 2014.
- For additional information contact the California Strawberry Commission at 831-724-1301.
Through the Looking Glass Scholarship
- A total of ten $1000 scholarships for high school seniors and college students who have parents with disabilities.
- Go to http://www.lookingglass.org for application materials.
Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA)
- Two $3000 scholarships awarded to students in a water-resources related field of study.
- Must be a California resident, a full-time junior or senior at an accredited, publicly funded California college or university in the year the scholarship will be applied.
- Go to http://www.acwa.com/content/scholarship/scholarships for more information and application materials.