- Evergreen Valley College officers Certificates of Achievement, Associate Degrees, and Transfer opportunities.
- A Certificate of Achievement is designed to offer you an opportunity to develop skills in a specific technical and/or vocational field. Most certificates can be completed in one year.
- The Associates Degree can be earned after you successfully complete an outlined program of study with a minimum of 60 semester units and a grade-point average of 2.0 or better, as well as meet the requirements for graduation.
- Students often transfer to a CSU, UC, or Private College from Evergreen Valley College. Transfer Admission Agreements and Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAAs/TAGs) make the transfer process a smooth and easy transition.
- A counselor can assist you in preparing an educational plan to transfer on to a university. It is also important to check out the transfer center for additional information about the transfer process.