Marketing Materials Production Process
To make sure your materials are consistent with the EVC brand strategy and the approved graphic look as well as to ensure the rapid production of your marketing pieces, please follow the guidelines as outlined in the chart below.
Please note: Your request must be approved by your Dean or VP prior to submission.
Just so you know, here's what Marketing does with your request:
- If the Form is complete, Marketing sends it to Reprographics for initial production.
- Reprographics completes a PDF Draft.
- Marketing reviews the Draft against the Form for accuracy.
- If there are no errors, Marketing posts the PDF Draft for you to review, sending you an email confirmation. If there are errors, Marketing sends the PDF Draft back to Reprographics for correction.
- You review the PDF Draft for accuracy. Any edits should be made by printing out the Draft and sending the page to Marketing with "markups."
- If there are no errors, you send the PDF to the printer of your choice (In most cases, you can send this or post it online to the printer's site).