The Gullo Student Centers
Located In Gullo I:
- EVC Cafeteria
- EVC Campus Store (textbooks, supplies, magazines, paper-backs, gift items, candy, computer software, clothing).
The Campus Store is proud to serve students, faculty and staff. We carry course materials, school supplies, logo products, backpacks, greeting cards, candy, and gifts. We are located upstairs in the Gullo Student Center (G1-201).
We are committed to keeping the cost of textbooks down by making available as many used books as possible. Our textbook buyback program enables students to recycle their books and to receive cash back on the spot. We pay the highest dollar value during finals week - up to 50% of new book price. We buy back every new and used college textbook for which there is a resale market. To qualify for buyback, a book must be the correct edition, in good condition with all the original pages and components, and have limited highlighting and writing. Please check individual stores for details.
Our goal is to help students succeed. For more information, call (408) 274-7900, ext. 6824; recording ext. 6465; 408) 531-0418 TDD; or visit the campus store website at http://www.evc.edu/ss/bookstore/index.htm
- ATM Machine (Santa Clara County Federal Credit Union) and Pay Phone are located on the lower level in the southeast corner of the cafeteria. ATM is for withdrawals only.
- Game Room (G-111) contains video arcade games, an air hockey table, a foosball table, a jukebox, and coin change machine.
- Pool Table Room (G-112) has a pool table, bar table and chairs for student use.
- Student Lounge (second floor) with Big Screen TV for viewing broadcast television.
- Associated Students Office (G-201)
- Vending Machines and Microwave (G-106) are available for students.
Located In Gullo II:
- Club Room (G2-104).
- Conference and meeting rooms.