1986. On hiatus effective April 28, 2009
The EVC/DO Classified Senate serves the non-bargaining needs, concerns, and viewpoints of all classified staff. The Senate serves as a college- and district-wide communication vehicle to and from constituency groups. Permanent classified staff employed at the EVC campus, or at the District Offices, is eligible to be elected as a member of the EVC/DO Senate.
Recommendations Forwarded to
College Council and/or District Council (if an issue is specific to DO classified staff only)
Executive Secretary/Communications Officer
- Maintenance/Operations & Support Services (3)
- Instructional [Support] Assistants & Special [Instructional] Services (3)
- Administrative Services (3)
- District Office (3)
- CSEA VP or other Designated Officer
- Ex Officio:
- Past Classified Senate President
Classified Senate President (elected by the Senate members)
Elected for a two-year term.
Once per month
Open to any interested members of the college community.