College Technology Committee (CTC): Membership
- Administration: – 3
- V.P. of Academic Affairs (part of job description)
- Supervisor, Campus Tech Support Services (part of job responsibility)
- At Large Representative
- Associated Students: – 2
- Faculty: – 8 (one from each division as determined by the Academic Senate)
- Business & Workforce Development
- Counseling & Matriculation
- Library and Learning Resources
- Language Arts
- Math, Science, & Engineering
- Nursing & Allied Health
- Social Science, Humanities, Arts & P.E.
- At-Large (elected by the Academic Senate)
- Classified: – 4
To be selected from among the committee members.
Faculty reassigned time.
All members are elected/appointed for one year, renewable by appropriate constituent group.
1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month, 3: 5:00 pm
Open to any interested member of the college community